There are many options for swift and savory lunches within a few minutes’ walk of the Weston Library. We have collected a list of some local eateries below to assist conference delegates during the lunch breaks.
Fast-ish food and sandwiches
Coffee shops and lunch cafes
- Bodleian Cafe in the Weston Library
- Caffe Nero in Blackwell’s
- The Missing Bean
- Jericho Coffee Traders
- Covered Market: Brothers, Georgina’s, Ricardo’s, Pieminister, Jeong’s Dosirak, Sasi’s Thai, Sofi de France, Brown’s Cafe
- Turl Street Kitchen
- King’s Arms (across the street from the Weston)
- White Horse (two doors down from the Weston)
- Turf Tavern
N.B. A restaurant’s appearance on this list does not represent a culinary endorsement on the part of the organizers.