Registration is now open for Digitizing the Stage.
In addition to the speakers already confirmed, we look forward to hearing from the following in Oxford this July:
- Dr. Meaghan Brown, Fellow for Data Curation in Early Modern Studies, Folger Shakespeare Library
- Heidi Craig, University of Toronto
- Sarah Ellis, Director of Digital Development, Royal Shakespeare Company
- Professor Sonia Massai, King’s College London
- Dr. Erin McCarthy, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Dr. Kirk Quinsland, Fordham University
- Professor Johanna Schmitz, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
More information about the conference program to come in the upcoming weeks.